Planning a Private Addiction Rehab in Mexico
Are you a professional or executive in need of a private and confidential addiction rehab?
Planning a residential rehab in Mexico is ideal for professionals and executives who need an extremely private & confidential admission over a relatively short period of time (2-8 weeks). It is a perfect environment for those who need absolute disconnect from their daily life & work routine, but want to start their path of recovery as a rehab vacation getaway.
Moffitt Wellness Retreat is your solution. Moffitt Wellness Retreat is a private and luxurious over 8,000 square feet villa in the gentle foothills of the Sierra Madre Mountains of Mismaloya, embracing the ocean view of Banderas Bay. This private four bedroom villa, multi-level boutique health and wellness retreat include a stunning swimming pool and spa overlooking the Pacific Ocean, an offsite fully equipped workout center, and an on-site personal chef. But most important of all, confidentiality is guaranteed – both medical and financial. With all medical records kept in Mexico and given to you personally to manage and maintain. You are also able to mask your time off as short or long-term vacation.
Rehab in Mexico
When planning an addiction rehab in Mexico, you will want to consider the following:
1. It’s a marathon - Addiction recovery is not a sprint, and with honest effort you can complete this personal journey.
2. Goal to achieve - Do you know the degree of severity of your condition and how much rehabilitation you need to achieve your goal?
3. Sober Travel Companion – It is sometimes necessary if you are not able to purchase a direct flight and need an escort for your initial boarding.
4. Passport - Obtain a passport for travel or if you already have one, check the expiration date and renew if necessary.
5. Financing – Identify the best avenue on how to pay for your program.
6. Returning home – Arrange for your home to be clean from any substances on your return.
What does it mean to go to Rehab in Mexico?
Rehab is an abbreviation for rehabilitation and rehabilitation is a treatment for dependency on psychoactive substances.
At Moffitt Wellness Retreat it is our sincerest intent to enable you, through our very unique and successful Integrative Approach to rehabilitation, to cease your specific substance abuse, whether alcohol, prescription drugs or street drugs.
Irrespective of where you are on your journey - a functioning addict that gets up every day for work, or an addict who lives in total dependency with parents or friends - no matter what lifestyle you are living, more often than not, there is commonly a resistance or deep confusion to let go of the chaos and commit to rehab. Our rehab program treats and nurture your whole being – mind, body and soul - with the specific goal of restoring your much needed mental, physical and emotional health. Opting for rehab in Mexico will give you the opportunity to remove yourself completely from your current environment.
You will experience a different culture, food, environment, and language that not only promotes change, but transforms the rehab experience into a 2 to 8 week vacation getaway. While staying structured within our daily program, we provide the freedom to experience all the wonders that Puerto Vallarta, Mexico has to offer. With your sober companion, you will be able to explore the city; relax on the beach, hike through the mountains, shop in local markets, dive into the waters or stay right where you are, relaxing at the facility.
Outdoor adventure therapies and activities that you can enjoy include:
• Sport Fishing
• Snorkeling (Los Arcos, Majahuitas, & Marietas Islands)
• Scuba Diving for beginners and certified (Los Arcos, Majahuitas, & Marietas Islands)
• Waterski and Jet Ski lessons and tours
• Sea turtle release (by seasons)
• Whale watching (by seasons)
• Swimming with dolphins and sea lions
• Boat tours to Las Animas-Quimixto-Yelapa-Waterfalls
• Kayaks/snorkeling tours to Los Arcos
• Zip lining
• Hiking and Bike Ride Tours
• Horseback riding in the inspiring Sierra Madre Mountains
• Dune buggies and ATV ́S
• Surf lessons
• City tours and shopping time
• Healthy cooking lessons
• Yoga classes on the coast
Home to thousands of North Americans, there is a reason why Puerto Vallarta was voted the "best destination in the world" and is the best destination for rehab in Mexico.
Complimentary Private Consultation
If you are a professional or business executive searching for freedom from addiction or simply seeking guidance in discovering the benefits and importance of healthy living, now is the time to start your path towards healing and reaching your fullest potential at Moffitt Wellness Retreat.
Call us now for a complimentary and confidential consultation to begin your wellness journey today.